A presale code blog for sports and concert tickets. We have presale password information for hundreds of events and we make updates daily. Whether you are a ticket scalper or just someone looking to go to a concert, you can benefit from our vast password list to presales.

+  Pick where you want to sit at StubHub

Tickets Brokers: Check out EventExperts.net

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Clay Walker - Saturday, August 11th, 2007

Clay Walker - Saturday, August 11th, 2007

Certain artists just seem to have an innate sense of what it takes to please an audience. Clay Walker is one of those artists. Whether on stage or in the recording studio, Walker never gives less than a hundred percent, and it's that kind of dedicated work ethic combined with God-given talent that have made him one of the most successful country acts of the past decade.
He first topped the Billboard country singles chart in 1993 with "What's It to You" and followed with his second consecutive No. 1 hit, "Live Until I Die." Since then he's placed 31 titles on Billboard's singles chart including "Dreaming with my Eyes Open," "If I Could Make Living," "This Woman and This Man," and "Rumor Has It."

After more than a decade in the national spotlight, Clay Walker believes the best is yet to come. "I trust my gut more than ever now," he says. "I definitely don't feel like a rookie, but at the same time, I think the best years of my recording career are ahead of me. I believe if the good Lord wants it, who's going to stop it?"

Special Offer for KICKS Listeners: Save 25% On Select Ticket Prices!

DISCOUNT CODE: 25CLAY
Link directly to this special offer on Ticketmaster: www.ticketmaster.com/promo/tdcc6a
and follow the special directions on the page. But hurry! Tickets will go fast!

Pick Your Seats & Tickets Here!


Labels:


posted by presale411 6:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home