A presale code blog for sports and concert tickets. We have presale password information for hundreds of events and we make updates daily. Whether you are a ticket scalper or just someone looking to go to a concert, you can benefit from our vast password list to presales.

+  Pick where you want to sit at StubHub

Tickets Brokers: Check out EventExperts.net

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A New Musical Wicked - The untold story of the Withes of OZ

A New Musical Wicked - The untold story of the Withes of OZ
March 12 - April 6, 2008
Broward Center for the Performing Arts

Ticket Prices $39.10-$89.30*
Limit of 8 tickets per order/customer. Orders exceeding the ticket limit will be canceled without notice. This includes duplicate orders having the same name, billing address or credit card.

Tickets go on sale to the public on December 9, 2008

Pick Your Seats & Tickets Here!


Labels:


posted by presale411 5:40 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never seen Wicked on concert, I was not going to see it, Wicked tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid

brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I

changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Wicked show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like

Ticketsinventory ;here is the site
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/
Theatre Tickets .
So any body will go to the Wicked concert ??

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home